What could be better than cookies? Homemade cookies! Don’t want to spend time baking, but want to have a delicious treat?
Here’s a variant for you: no bake cookies! No baking needed, only 5 minutes for preparation and you’ll get a plate full of sweet treats! Just have patience to wait for the cookies to set!
Looking for a no bake cookie recipe without milk? This recipe is completely dairy free! You can also use water instead of dairy milk. Do you have 5 minutes for cookies?
Let’s start by heating almond milk, peanut butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, and butter in a saucepan.
Mix until smooth and remove from the heat. Stir in cocoa and let cool a bit. Add rolled oats, mix well and spoon out the mixture onto the baking tray. Chill in the fridge until set.
Is this recipe easy? Yes. Is it time-saving? Yes. Is it delicious? 100% of deliciousness!
No Bake Cookies Without Milk
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup almond milk soya/rice milk or water
- ½ tsp vanilla sugar
- pinch salt
- Line a baking tray with parchment/wax paper or silicone mat.
- Combine almond milk (soya/rice milk), peanut butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, and butter in a saucepan and heat, stirring continuously, until well-melted and smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in cocoa powder.
- Let the mixture cool a bit. When the chocolate mixture is no more hot, stir in rolled oats. Mix well.
- Spoon out the mixture onto the baking sheet. Work quickly.
- Let the cookies sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, then chill in the fridge until set. Enjoy!