Do you love desserts? Do you love sweet treats and homemade bites? Do you prefer to spend time eating better than cooking? If your answer is “yes”, then this recipe is definitely for you.
You’ll need zero cooking skills to prepare this super easy chocolate fudge without condensed milk.
Only a few simple ingredients, 5 minutes of cooking, 3 hours of waiting and a full tray of homemade fudge is ready to outshine all your expectations.
Add chocolate chunks and butter to a medium microwave-safe bowl. Just melt chocolate and butter in the microwave.
Stir in powdered sugar and milk. Spread evenly in the prepared pan and refrigerate. Wait for 3 hours until the fudge is set, slice it into squares and enjoy.
You can store the rest in the fridge, and you can also freeze fudge for later use.
Chocolate Fudge Without Condensed Milk
- ½ cup butter
- 6 oz dark chocolate broken into chunks
- ½ cup powdered sugar sifted
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 tbsp hazelnuts chopped (for decoration, optional)
- Line a tray, loaf pan or small square pan with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- Add chocolate chunks and butter to a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high at 20-second intervals, stirring in between. Continue heating and stirring several times until smooth and melted.
- When the chocolate-butter mixture is ready, stir in powdered sugar.
- Pour in milk and mix until homogeneous.
- Pour obtained mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle chopped hazelnuts on top if you want.
- Cover the pan with a piece of plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- When the fudge is set, slice it into squares and enjoy.